18 Chinese Proverbs about MostAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Most
1. Devil take the hindmost.
2. Small ills are the fountains of most of our groans. Men trip not on mountains, they stumble on stones.
3. A fool admires himself most when he has done foolish things.
4. A man grows most tired while standing still.
5. Don't ask in this life for the three most difficult things: good sons, long life and a long beard.
6. Even the most beautiful morning cannot bring back the evening.
7. Even ugly faces are worth looking at -- and that is a great comfort for most people.
8. If you wish to know what most occupies a man's thoughts, you have only to listen to his conversation.
9. Not only those who can talk the best tell you the most interesting things.
10. Of all the female qualities a warm heart is the most valuable.
11. The first decision of a woman is the most intelligent and the last decision most dangerous.
12. The most highly praised woman is the one about whom no one speaks.
13. The most important thing in life is to be buried well.
14. Those who have free tickets to the theater have the most criticism to make.
15. You need your wits about you the most when you are dealing with an idiot.
16. The palest ink lasts longer than the most retentive memory.
17. The people who talk the best are not the only ones who can tell you the most interesting things.
18. Our enemies teach us life's most valuable lesson.
Proverbs about Most
Quotes related to Most by Power Quotations