8 Chinese Proverbs about MouseAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Mouse
1. A bird can roost but on one branch, a mouse can drink not more than its fill from a river.
2. Even when a girl is as shy as a mouse, you still have to beware of the tiger within.
3. Which cat does not gorge a mouse?
4. If a girl seems as shy as a mouse, you still have to look out for the tiger within her.
5. Burn not your house to fright the mouse away.
6. A bird cannot roost but on one branch. a mouse can drink no more than its fill from a river.
7. A mouse-catching dog steps on the cats' paws.
8. A mouse's vision is an inch long.
Proverbs about Mouse
Quotes related to Mouse by Power Quotations