22 Chinese Proverbs about NeedAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Need
1. A bar of iron continually ground becomes a needle.
2. A man need never revenge himself; the body of his enemy will be brought to his own door.
3. Clumsy birds have need of early flight.
4. Men fated to be happy need not haste.
5. One can care little for man, but we need a friend.
6. The pen can kill a man; no knife is needed.
7. To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping.
8. A man is happy when he has books, but happier still when he does not need them.
9. Never has a man more need of his intelligence than when a fool asks him a question.
10. No needle is sharp at both ends.
11. People can be done without but a lot of us need a friend.
12. There is no better sale than when you give a true friend what he needs.
13. You don't need a dog to catch a lame hare.
14. You need your wits about you the most when you are dealing with an idiot.
15. One never needs their humor as much as when they argue with a fool.
16. Our needs are few but our wants increase with our possessions.
17. An iron rod can be ground down to become a needle.
18. A needle is sharp only at one end.
19. To cultivate trees, you need 10 years. To cultivate people, you need 100 years.
20. Fish a needle in the sea.
Proverbs about Need
Quotes related to Need by Power Quotations