24 Chinese Proverbs about OnceAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Once
1. Once bitten by a snake, he is scared all his life at the mere sight of a rope.
2. Rather once cry your heart out than always sigh.
3. Swiftest horse cannot overtake the word once spoken.
4. We are not so much concerned if you are slow as when you come to a halt.
5. A word once spoken, an army of chariots cannot overtake it.
6. Don't try to make predictions -- especially those concerning the future.
7. If a man fools me once, shame on him. If he fools me twice, shame on me.
8. Once bitten by an adder, you will never walk through the high grass again.
9. The conversation of the wise concerns ideas; that of the intelligent is about ideas; the common folk talk about food.
10. The tongue that concedes will not wear out; obstinate teeth fall out.
11. To be able to curse once a day improves happiness and lengthens life.
12. Too much politeness conceals deceit.
13. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
14. Once you pour the water out of the bucket it's hard to get it back in it.
15. He that once deceives is ever suspected.
16. Life unfolds on a sheet called time and once finished is gone forever.
17. Concealing truth is like wearing embroidered clothes and traveling by night.
18. If i am virtuous and worthy, for whom should i not maintain a proper concern?
19. Monkeys must disperse once their tree falls.
20. Once on a tiger's back, it is hard to alight.
Proverbs about Once
Quotes related to Once by Power Quotations