10 Chinese Proverbs about PaintAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Paint
1. Exaggeration is to paint a snake and add legs.
2. He painted a tiger, but it turned out a dog.
3. You can't fill your belly painting pictures of bread.
4. Don't let your tongue or your paintbrush wag your tail when they are making up an inventory.
5. Learn to paint a tiger and you only paint his skin; learn to know a human being and you only know his face.
6. The tongue can paint what the eye can't see.
7. Those who sacrifice their conscience to ambition burn a painting to obtain ashes.
8. Add legs to the snake one has just painted.
9. Fill in the eyes to a painted dragon.
10. An image of a bamboo has already been formed in mind before it is committed to the painting canvas.
Proverbs about Paint
Quotes related to Paint by Power Quotations