6 Chinese Proverbs about ParentsAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Parents
1. Girls marry to please parents, widows to please themselves.
2. Parents who are afraid to put their foot down usually have children who step on their toes.
3. Respect for ones parents is the highest duty of civil life.
4. To understand your parents' love you must raise children yourself.
5. Respect for one's parents is the highest duty of civil life.
6. You can't tell the cost of food and fuel without being the head of a household; you can't appreciate the love of your parents without having children of your own.
Proverbs about Parents
Quotes related to Parents by Power Quotations