17 Chinese Proverbs about PoorAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Poor
1. Better die ten years early than live ten years poor.
2. Despise not a small wound or a poor kinsman.
3. Dogs do not dislike poor families.
4. It is harder to be poor without complaining than to be rich without boasting.
5. It's as difficult to be rich without bragging as it is to be poor without complaining.
6. Rich men accumulate money; the poor accumulate years.
7. The rich man plans for tomorrow, the poor man for today.
8. A dog shows affection even to a poor family.
9. A satisfied man is happy even if he is poor; a dissatisfied man is sad even if he is rich.
10. If you are poor, though you dwell in the busy marketplace, no one will inquire about you; if you are rich, though you dwell in the heart of the mountains, you will have distant relatives.
11. The poor can only guess at what wealth is; the rich don't know what poverty means.
12. The poor ones give their alms in a humble way, the rich man throws them down with contempt.
13. The poorer you are, the more devils you meet.
14. With virtue you can't be entirely poor; without virtue you can't really be rich.
15. Who has children cannot long remain poor; who has none cannot long remain rich.
16. Help the needy but not the poor.
17. When you are poor, you will have no visitors even if you live in a crowded city; once you become rich, you'll be surprised by visitors from alleged relatives even if you live in a remote location.
Proverbs about Poor
Quotes related to Poor by Power Quotations