6 Chinese Proverbs about PromiseAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Promise
1. In the midst of great joy do not promise to give a man anything; in the midst of great anger do not answer a man's letter.
2. Don't expect from others what you can't promise them yourself.
3. Don't promise something when you are full of joy; don't answer letters when you are full of anger.
4. Life can never give security, it can only promise opportunity.
5. Compromise is always a temporary achievement.
6. Be slow to promise but quick to perform.
Proverbs about Promise
Quotes related to Promise by Power Quotations