9 Chinese Proverbs about QuestionAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Question
1. He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.
2. The great question is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with failure.
3. There are two sides to every question.
4. One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.
5. He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes; he who asks no questions stays a fool forever.
6. Never has a man more need of his intelligence than when a fool asks him a question.
7. The real scholar is not afraid to ask questions of his pupil.
8. The wise man asks questions of himself; the fool questions others.
9. A man of honor will feel ashamed by a single question to which he does not know the answer.
Proverbs about Question
Quotes related to Question by Power Quotations