21 Chinese Proverbs about RainAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Rain
1. He who is drowned is not troubled by the rain.
2. An old friend met in a far country is like rain after drought.
3. Fail to steal the chicken while it ate up your bait grain.
4. Thatch your roof before rainy weather, dig your well before you become parched with thirst.
5. To meet an old friend in a distant country is like the delight of rain after a long drought.
6. A curious woman is capable of turning around the rainbow just to see what is on the other side.
7. Happiness is like a sunbeam, which the least shadow intercepts, while adversity is often as the rain in the spring.
8. If rain bothers you, you can always jump into the sea.
9. It never rains on your neighbors without you getting your feet wet.
10. The farmer hopes for rain, the walker hopes for sunshine, and the gods hesitate.
11. The torment of envy is like a grain of sand in the eye.
12. If you want a crop for one year, grow grain; if you want a crop for ten years, grow a tree; if you want a crop for a hundred years, grow men.
13. If you want 1 year of prosperity, grow grain. If you want 10 years of prosperity, grow trees. If you want 100 years of prosperity, grow people.
14. When planning for a year, plant corn. When planning for a decade, plant trees. When planning for life, train and educate people.
15. He who restrains his appetite avoids debt.
16. If there are no clouds there will be no rain.
17. Wheat stalks heavy with grain learn how to bow their heads.
18. Like bamboo shoots after rain.
19. One bee makes no honey; one grain makes no rice soup.
20. Three humble shoemakers brainstorming make a great statesman.
Proverbs about Rain
Quotes related to Rain by Power Quotations