8 Chinese Proverbs about RemainAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Remain
1. He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
2. He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.
3. One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.
4. Never do anything that you want to remain a secret.
5. Whether we walk quickly or slowly, the road remains the same.
6. Who has children cannot long remain poor; who has none cannot long remain rich.
7. The tongue is soft but constantly remains; the teeth are hard yet they fall out.
8. The trees want to remain quiet, but the wind will not stop.
Proverbs about Remain
Quotes related to Remain by Power Quotations