15 Chinese Proverbs about RightAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Right
1. Kill the chicken to frighten the monkey.
2. Laws control the lesser man; right conduct controls the greater one.
3. So long as a man is angry he cannot be in the right.
4. Where a chest lieth open, a righteous man may sin.
5. The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their rightful names.
6. Being in the right does not depend on having a loud voice.
7. Do everything at the right time and one day will seem like three.
8. Do everything at its right time, and one day will seem like three.
9. If you are standing upright, don't worry if your shadow is crooked. If you want an audience, start a fight.
10. Laws control the lesser man... Right conduct controls the greater one.
11. Burn not your house to fright the mouse away.
12. The merciful do not engage in war, and the righteous do not engage in finances.
13. Beat the grass to frighten the snakes.
14. Force tells weak from strong for a moment; truth tells right from wrong all the time.
15. Prescribe the right medicine for a symptom.
Proverbs about Right
Quotes related to Right by Power Quotations