14 Chinese Proverbs about ShadowAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Shadow
1. Just as tall trees are known by their shadows, so are good men known by their enemies.
2. One's shadow grows larger than life when admired by the light of the moon.
3. When the tree falls, the shadow flies.
4. A well mannered man does not step on the shadow of his fellow man.
5. Happiness is like a sunbeam, which the least shadow intercepts, while adversity is often as the rain in the spring.
6. He who has a straight body is not worried about his crooked shadow.
7. If you stand straight, do not fear a crooked shadow.
8. One measures the towers by their shadows and great people by those who envy them.
9. Shadows are formed all along the wishes of the sun.
10. Too often do we waste time chasing a gust of wind or grasping at shadows.
11. If you are standing upright, don't worry if your shadow is crooked. If you want an audience, start a fight.
12. Only your shadow knows your true height.
13. One dog snarls at a shadow; a hundred howl at each other's barking.
14. Shoot at someone's shadow with sand.
Proverbs about Shadow
Quotes related to Shadow by Power Quotations