5 Chinese Proverbs about ShoesAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Shoes
1. I was angered, for I had no shoes. Then I met a man who had no feet.
2. One who walks along a river frequently cannot avoid getting his shoes wet.
3. Regular feet can't be affected by irregular shoes.
4. Reshape one's feet to fit into new shoes.
5. You looked high and low till your iron shoes were worn out but still to no avail. Then you chanced upon it without ever looking.
Proverbs about Shoes
Quotes related to Shoes by Power Quotations