14 Chinese Proverbs about ShortAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Short
1. Cursed cows have short horns.
2. From the lowly perspective of a dog's eyes, everyone looks short.
3. Going beyond is as bad as falling short.
4. To go beyond is as bad as to fall short.
5. A mans greatest shortcoming is that he neglects his own field and weeds that of others.
6. Going too far is as bad as falling short.
7. It's not that the well is too deep, but rather the rope is too short.
8. Long or short, a stick is always a stick; tall or short, people are always people.
9. Fortune has a fickle heart and a short memory.
10. One false step brings everlasting grief. Short please, long lament.
11. Don't mention the word "dwarf" in front of a short person.
12. A feet can be shorter while an inch can be longer.
13. So long as the green mountains are preserved, there will be no shortage of firewood supply.
14. A weir close to completion left undone due to the shortage of a basket of earth.
Proverbs about Short
Quotes related to Short by Power Quotations