17 Chinese Proverbs about SnakeAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Snake
1. A person whose heart is not content is like a snake which tries to swallow an elephant.
2. Add legs to the snake after you have finished drawing it.
3. Do not add legs to the snake after you have finished drawing it.
4. Exaggeration is to paint a snake and add legs.
5. Once bitten by a snake, he is scared all his life at the mere sight of a rope.
6. He who wants to be a dragon must eat many little snakes.
7. The fangs of the green snake and the sting of a wasp don't really make poison -- that is only to be found in a woman's heart.
8. The human heart is never satisfied, just like the snake that wants to swallow an elephant.
9. Man's heart is never satisfied; the snake would swallow the elephant.
10. Beat the grass to frighten the snakes.
11. Don't be a tiger's head with a snake's tail.
12. Add legs to the snake one has just painted.
13. A man's greed is like a snake that wants to swallow an elephant.
14. Mistaking the reflection of a bow in a cup for a snake.
15. Once bitten by a snake, one is scared all his life at the mere sight of a rope.
16. Stir the grass and alert the snake.
17. A tiger's head and a snake's tail.
Proverbs about Snake
Quotes related to Snake by Power Quotations