18 Chinese Proverbs about SomeoneAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Someone
1. A man of high principles is someone who can watch a chess game without passing comment.
2. A teacher is someone who ploughs with his tongue to fill his little bowl with rice.
3. A young woman with an old man is really someone else's woman.
4. He who can persuade someone not to gamble has earned money for him.
5. He who steps aside for someone broadens the way.
6. Lend money to someone who won't pay you back and he'll hate you.
7. Never be boastful; someone may come along who knew you as a child.
8. Never boast -- you might meet someone who knew you as a child.
9. Never does a woman lie in a more cunning way than when she tells the truth to someone who doesn't believe her.
10. The itch that gives someone skill is difficult to scratch.
11. When someone gives you a drop of water reward him with a never ending source.
12. Your best mirror is someone more beautiful than you.
13. If you want happiness for an hour -- take a nap. If you want happiness for a day -- go fishing. If you want happiness for a month -- get married. If you want happiness for a year -- inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime -- help someone else.
14. It is foolish for someone to seek credit for his ancestor's achievements.
15. If you suspect someone, don't employ them; if you employ someone, don't suspect them.
16. If you want to know someone's character, look at the friends he keeps.
17. Shoot at someone's shadow with sand.
18. Throw in a rock as someone is drowning in the well.
Proverbs about Someone
Quotes related to Someone by Power Quotations