10 Chinese Proverbs about StayAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Stay
1. He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes; he who asks no questions stays a fool forever.
2. He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.
3. He who travels a lot becomes wise; he who is wise stays home.
4. If you stay long enough in one place the whole world passes you by.
5. The guest who outstays his fellow guests loses his overcoat.
6. The scent of a rose will always stay on the hand of the giver.
7. To mock your elders is to wreck the house where you have to stay tonight.
8. Words that come from the heart stay warm three winters long.
9. The pine stays green in winter...Wisdom in hardship.
10. He who stays near vermilion gets stained red; he who stays near ink gets stained black.
Proverbs about Stay
Quotes related to Stay by Power Quotations