5 Chinese Proverbs about StaysAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Stays
1. He who asks a question may be a fool for five minutes; he who asks no questions stays a fool forever.
2. He who travels a lot becomes wise; he who is wise stays home.
3. The guest who outstays his fellow guests loses his overcoat.
4. The pine stays green in winter...Wisdom in hardship.
5. He who stays near vermilion gets stained red; he who stays near ink gets stained black.
Proverbs about Stays
Quotes related to Stays by Power Quotations