7 Chinese Proverbs about StingAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Sting
1. It is harder to be poor without complaining than to be rich without boasting.
2. Not only those who can talk the best tell you the most interesting things.
3. The fangs of the green snake and the sting of a wasp don't really make poison -- that is only to be found in a woman's heart.
4. The people who talk the best are not the only ones who can tell you the most interesting things.
5. One false step brings everlasting grief. Short please, long lament.
6. Cautious, careful people, always casting about to preserve their reputations, can never effect a reform.
7. Today's beneficiary is the incarnation of his preexisting well-doer; the fate of one's next existence lies in his existence today.
Proverbs about Sting
Quotes related to Sting by Power Quotations