19 Chinese Proverbs about StoneAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Stone
1. A jade stone is useless before it is processed; a man is good-for-nothing until he is educated.
2. Don't waste too many stones on one bird.
3. Man must be sharpened on man, like knife on stone.
4. O eggs, never fight with stones.
5. Small ills are the fountains of most of our groans. Men trip not on mountains, they stumble on stones.
6. The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
7. To persecute the unfortunate is like throwing stones on one fallen into a well.
8. You buy land, you buy stones; you buy meat, you buy bones.
9. Those who remove mountains begin by carrying away small stones.
10. A diamond with a flaw is better than a common stone that is perfect.
11. You can't look at the stars while you are walking if you have a stone in your shoe.
12. The one who removed the mountain was the one who began carrying away stones.
13. A diamond with a flaw is preferable to a common stone with none.
14. Dripping water can eat through a stone.
15. Hit a stone with an egg.
16. Lift a stone only to drop on your own feet.
17. A speck on a jade stone won't obscure its radiance.
18. Swallow a date with its stone.
19. Turn iron (or stone) into gold by the touch.
Proverbs about Stone
Quotes related to Stone by Power Quotations