17 Chinese Proverbs about TeachAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Teach
1. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
2. Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself.
3. Teaching others teacheth yourself.
4. Who teaches me for a day is my father for a lifetime.
5. A teacher is someone who ploughs with his tongue to fill his little bowl with rice.
6. He who flatters me is my enemy, who blames me is my teacher.
7. Teach your son in the front garden and your wife on the pillow.
8. The dragon teaches you that if you want to climb high you have to do it against the wind.
9. Teachers open the door but you must walk through it yourself.
10. Teachers open the door but you must walk through it yourself.
11. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for the rest of his life.
12. A load of books does not equal one good teacher.
13. Teach your descendants the two proper roads - literature and farming.
14. Who tells me of my faults is my teacher; who tells me of my virtues does me harm.
15. Our enemies teach us life's most valuable lesson.
16. Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he'll eat forever.
17. Give one fish and he's fed for only a day. Teach one how to fish and he'll be free from hunger all his life.
Proverbs about Teach
Quotes related to Teach by Power Quotations