5 Chinese Proverbs about TellsAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Tells
1. The woman who tells her age is either too young to have anything to lose or too old to have anything to gain.
2. Never does a woman lie in a more cunning way than when she tells the truth to someone who doesn't believe her.
3. One man tells a lie, dozens repeat it as the truth.
4. Who tells me of my faults is my teacher; who tells me of my virtues does me harm.
5. Force tells weak from strong for a moment; truth tells right from wrong all the time.
Proverbs about Tells
Quotes related to Tells by Power Quotations