29 Chinese Proverbs about ThingsAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Things
1. All things at first appear difficult.
2. All things change, and we change with them.
3. Cheap things are not good, good things are not cheap.
4. Four things come not back: the spoken word, the spent arrow, the past life, and the neglected opportunity.
5. If you must play, decide on three things at the start: the rules of the game, the stakes, and the quitting time.
6. Married couples tell each other a thousand things without speech.
7. Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.
8. Who is not satisfied with himself will grow; who is not sure of his own correctness will learn many things.
9. The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their rightful names.
10. A fool admires himself most when he has done foolish things.
11. All things seem difficult at first.
12. Don't ask in this life for the three most difficult things: good sons, long life and a long beard.
13. Great things can be reduced to small things, and small things can be reduced to nothing.
14. He who cannot suffer discomfort, will not be called for important things.
15. He who is not satisfied with himself will grow; he who is not sure of his own correctness will learn many things.
16. If you must play, decide upon three things at the start: the rules of the game, the stakes, and the quitting time.
17. Not only those who can talk the best tell you the most interesting things.
18. Spouses that love each other say a thousand things without speaking.
19. To do good for ten years is not enough; do bad things for one day and it is too much.
20. What is not urgent must be done quickly in order to take care of the urgent things calmly.
Proverbs about Things
Quotes related to Things by Power Quotations