16 Chinese Proverbs about ThroughAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Through
1. If you get up one more time than you fall you will make it through.
2. Avoid suspicion: when you're walking through your neighbor's melon patch, don't tie your shoe.
3. The net of heaven is large and wide, but it lets nothing through.
4. To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping.
5. Avoid suspicion: when you're walking through your neighbor's melon patch, don't tie your shoe.
6. Once bitten by an adder, you will never walk through the high grass again.
7. Only through the eyes of others can we really see our own faults.
8. Settling a dispute through the law is like losing a cow for the sake of a cat.
9. When your neighbor walks through your orchard, the polite thing to do is to ignore it.
10. Teachers open the door but you must walk through it yourself.
11. Teachers open the door but you must walk through it yourself.
12. If one man guards a narrow pass, ten thousand cannot get through.
13. Sometimes you lose a forest through the trees.
14. Dripping water can eat through a stone.
15. Look at a leopard through a pipe.
16. The wind sweeping through the tower heralds a rising storm in the mountain.
Proverbs about Through
Quotes related to Through by Power Quotations