14 Chinese Proverbs about TongueAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Tongue
1. A bridle for the tongue is a necessary piece of furniture.
2. Dogs have so many friends because they wag their tails, not their tongues.
3. Four horses cannot overtake the tongue.
4. He that has no silver in his purse, should have silver on his tongue.
5. The pen of the tongue should be dipped in the ink of the heart.
6. A teacher is someone who ploughs with his tongue to fill his little bowl with rice.
7. Don't let your tongue or your paintbrush wag your tail when they are making up an inventory.
8. The tongue can paint what the eye can't see.
9. The tongue of a woman is the sword that is never allowed to rust.
10. The tongue that concedes will not wear out; obstinate teeth fall out.
11. Wisdom is attained by learning when to hold one's tongue.
12. The tongue is soft but constantly remains; the teeth are hard yet they fall out.
13. Beware of one with a honeyed tongue and a sword in the belly.
14. The tongue like a sharp knife...Kills without drawing blood.
Proverbs about Tongue
Quotes related to Tongue by Power Quotations