11 Chinese Proverbs about UntilAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Until
1. A jade stone is useless before it is processed; a man is good-for-nothing until he is educated.
2. Do not insult the crocodile until you've crossed the river.
3. Don't cross the bridge until you come to it.
4. Look for a thing until you find it and you'll not lose your labor.
5. We can study until old age and still not finish.
6. Don't let the falcon loose until you see the hare.
7. Don't trust your wife until she has borne you ten sons.
8. Do not judge a person until the lid of his coffin is closed.
9. Defeat is never a bitter brew until one agrees to swallow it.
10. Not until just before dawn do people sleep best; not until people get old do they become wise.
11. Shed no tears until seeing the coffin.
Proverbs about Until
Quotes related to Until by Power Quotations