21 Chinese Proverbs about VirtueAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Virtue
1. Patience is a virtue.
2. Practice no vice because it's trivial; neglect no virtue because it's so.
3. Riches add to the house, virtues to the man.
4. Virtue becomes a wife; beauty becomes a concubine.
5. Virtue is not left to stand alone.
6. Virtue never dwells alone, it always has neighbors.
7. Virtue practiced to be seen is not real virtue; vice which fears to be seen is real vice.
8. Virtue: climbing a hill; vice: running down.
9. Good behavior is a virtue for the man -- bad behavior is the virtue of a woman.
10. Repentance is the spring beneath our virtues.
11. The door to virtue is heavy and hard to open.
12. The greatest virtue is like water; good for everything.
13. The virtue of a woman does not go deep but her passion knows no limit.
14. Virtue: climbing a hill; vice: running down.
15. With virtue you can't be entirely poor; without virtue you can't really be rich.
16. Those who set their minds on virtue will do no evil.
17. A man's faults all conform to his type of mind. Observe his faults and you may know his virtues.
18. Aspire to the principle, behave with virtue, abide by benevolence, and immerse yourself in the arts.
19. It is a little thing to starve to death; it is a serious matter to lose one's virtue.
20. Who tells me of my faults is my teacher; who tells me of my virtues does me harm.
Proverbs about Virtue
Quotes related to Virtue by Power Quotations