8 Corsican Proverbs about MoneyAll Corsican Proverbs | Proverbs about Money
1. Even the king saves his money.
2. Ajaccio, Ajaccio, if you don't go there, you won't lose your money.
3. He who has money and friends, turns his nose at justice.
4. Friends and family are worth more than money.
5. Money doesn't come from singing.
6. Where money is lacking, God provides.
7. Where money is lacking, none enters.
8. Money from poor men and balls from dogs, impossible to hide.
Proverbs about Money
Quotes related to Money by Power Quotations