11 Czech Proverbs about YourAll Czech Proverbs | Proverbs about Your
1. When you go to buy, use your eyes, not your ears.
2. A good neighbor increases the value of your property.
3. Choose your woman with a velvet glove, but control her with a fist of iron.
4. Consider each day of your life to be the best.
5. Do not buy with your ears but with your eyes.
6. Do not choose your wife at a dance, but in the field among the harvesters.
7. Do not protect yourself with a fence, but rather by your friends.
8. Don't be a lion in your own house.
9. If you want to hear the truth about yourself -- offend your neighbor.
10. Joyfulness is half your health.
11. Cleanliness is half your health.
Proverbs about Your
Quotes related to Your by Power Quotations