10 Danish Proverbs about BlindAll Danish Proverbs | Proverbs about Blind
1. A blind pigeon may sometimes find a grain of wheat.
2. It is only the blind who ask why they are loved who are fair.
3. The sky is not the less blue because the blind man does not see it.
4. When anger blinds the eyes, truth disappears.
5. A deaf husband and a blind wife will always make a happy couple.
6. Love is blind and thinks that others don't see either.
7. Love is one-eyed, hate is blind.
8. The air is no less blue because the blind man doesn't see it.
9. Blind hen also finds grains.
10. A blind crow may sometimes find a grain of wheat.
Proverbs about Blind
Quotes related to Blind by Power Quotations