6 Danish Proverbs about DownAll Danish Proverbs | Proverbs about Down
1. He that lies down with the dogs, will get up with fleas.
2. He who lies down in the wash will be eaten by swine.
3. It is easy to stride a tree when it is down.
4. It is not for nothing that the devil lays himself down in the ditch.
5. It is too late to throw water on the cinders when the house is burnt down.
6. Luck sometimes visits a fool, but never sits down with him.
Proverbs about Down
Quotes related to Down by Power Quotations