10 Danish Proverbs about EverybodyAll Danish Proverbs | Proverbs about Everybody
1. He had need rise betimes who would please everybody.
2. He is not yet born who can please everybody.
3. He must have plenty of butter, who would stop everybody's mouth.
4. He who would serve everybody gets thanks from nobody.
5. It is difficult to hide what everybody knows.
6. The stone that everybody spits upon will be wet at the last.
7. Trust everybody, but thyself most.
8. When the waggon is tilting everybody gives it a shove.
9. Everybody says it, nobody knows it.
10. Not everybody is as bad as he is dressed.
Proverbs about Everybody
Quotes related to Everybody by Power Quotations