33 Danish Proverbs about FoolAll Danish Proverbs | Proverbs about Fool
1. A fool is like all other men as long as he remains silent.
2. A fool is like other men as long as he is silent.
3. A fool laughs when others laugh.
4. A fool only wins the first game.
5. A friend's frown is better than a fool's smile.
6. A headstrong man and a fool may wear the same cap.
7. Advice to a fool goes in at one ear and out at the other.
8. An old fool is worse than a young simpleton.
9. Children and fools Shouldn't play with edged tools.
10. Every fool can find faults that a great many wise men can't remedy.
11. Every fool thinks he is clever enough.
12. Fair words please the fool, and sometimes the wise.
13. Fortune often knocks at the door, but the fool does not invite her in.
14. He is a fool that praises himself, and he a madman that speaks ill of himself.
15. He who would make a fool of himself will find many to like him.
16. Hope and expectation are a fool's income.
17. If you play with the fool at home, he will play with you abroad.
18. Lords and fools speak freely.
19. Luck sometimes visits a fool, but never sits down with him.
20. Many a fool might pass for a wise man if he would only keep his mouth shut.
Proverbs about Fool
Quotes related to Fool by Power Quotations