8 Dutch Proverbs about ChildAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Child
1. He that loves his child chastises him.
2. Of listening children have your fears, for little pitchers have great ears.
3. Spare the rod and spoil the child.
4. Spare the rod, spoil the child.
5. 'Tis a wise child that knows its own father.
6. Who chastises his child will be honoured by him, who chastises him not will be shamed.
7. A burnt child dreads the fire.
8. Heaven protects children, sailors, and drunken men.
Proverbs about Child
Quotes related to Child by Power Quotations