11 Dutch Proverbs about EggsAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Eggs
1. Black hens lays white eggs.
2. He cannot lay eggs, but he can cackle.
3. He lays his eggs beside his nest.
4. He runs as fast as if he had eggs in his shoes.
5. He that will have eggs, must bear with cackling.
6. It is not the hen which cackles most that lays most eggs.
7. Put not all your eggs into one basket.
8. That is beggar's fare, said the dame, when she fried eggs with the sausages.
9. To get eggs there must be some cackling.
10. Unlaid eggs are uncertain chickens.
11. You can't hatch chickens from fried eggs.
Proverbs about Eggs
Quotes related to Eggs by Power Quotations