11 Dutch Proverbs about EvenAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Even
1. A threatened man lives seven years.
2. A wolf hankers after sheep even at his last gasp.
3. All my goods are of silver and gold, even my copper kettle, says the boaster.
4. Even hares pull a lion by the beard when he is dead.
5. Hunger gives a relish even to raw beans.
6. It is easier to prevent ill habits than to break them.
7. No mad dog runs seven years.
8. One quill is better in the hand than seven geese upon the strand.
9. Economy is a great revenue.
10. Thistles and thorns prick sore, but evil tongues prick even more.
11. Even if a monkey wears a golden ring, it is and remains an ugly thing.
Proverbs about Even
Quotes related to Even by Power Quotations