44 Dutch Proverbs about EveryAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Every
1. A man must eat, though every tree were a gallows.
2. A young ewe and an old ram, every year bring forth a lamb.
3. All too good is every man's fool.
4. Every bird sings as it is beaked.
5. Every day a thread makes a skein in the year.
6. Every flood has it ebb.
7. Every house has its cross.
8. Every little helps to lighten the freight, said the captain, as he threw his wife overboard.
9. Every man his own is not too much.
10. Every man is master in his own house.
11. Every man thinks his own owl a falcon.
12. Every one is a preacher under the gallows.
13. Every one is a thief in his own craft.
14. Every one must row with the oars he has.
15. Every shot does not bring down a bird.
16. Every why has its wherefore.
17. Everything has a wherefore.
18. Everything has an end except God.
19. Everything has two handles.
20. He heed have plenty of meal who would stop every man's mouth.
Proverbs about Every
Quotes related to Every by Power Quotations