31 Dutch Proverbs about FoolAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Fool
1. A fool and his money are soon parted.
2. A fool may chance to say a wise thing.
3. A fool may give a wise man counsel.
4. A fool may meet with good fortune, but the wise only profits by it.
5. All too good is every man's fool.
6. Fools are free all the world over.
7. Fools ask questions that wise men cannot answer.
8. Fools ask what's o'clock, but wise men know their time.
9. Fools build house and wise men live in them.
10. Great fools must have great bells.
11. If fools ate no bread, corn would be cheap.
12. If fools went not to market, bad wares would not be sold.
13. It needs a cunning hand to shave a fool's head.
14. Soon ripe, soon rotten; soon wise, soon foolish.
15. The praise of fools is censure in disguise.
16. There is a fool at every feast.
17. They are fools whose sheep run away twice.
18. Thrust not thy finger in a fool's mouth.
19. 'Tis altogether vain to learn wisdom, and yet live foolishly.
20. To every fool his cap.
Proverbs about Fool
Quotes related to Fool by Power Quotations