13 Dutch Proverbs about FoolsAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Fools
1. Fools are free all the world over.
2. Fools ask questions that wise men cannot answer.
3. Fools ask what's o'clock, but wise men know their time.
4. Fools build house and wise men live in them.
5. Great fools must have great bells.
6. If fools ate no bread, corn would be cheap.
7. If fools went not to market, bad wares would not be sold.
8. The praise of fools is censure in disguise.
9. They are fools whose sheep run away twice.
10. When fools go to market, pedlars make money.
11. Young folks think old folks to be fools, but old folks know young folks to be fools.
12. Young fools think that the old are dotards, but the old have forgotten more than the young fools know.
13. Were fools silent, they would pass for wise.
Proverbs about Fools
Quotes related to Fools by Power Quotations