9 Dutch Proverbs about GlassAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Glass
1. A plaster house, a horse at grass, a friend in words, are all mere glass.
2. Caution is the parent of delicate beer-glasses.
3. Fortune and glass break soon, alas.
4. Full bottles and glasses make swearers and asses.
5. They who are often at the looking-glass seldom spin.
6. Fortune and glass break easily.
7. Women who are often at the looking-glass seldom spin.
8. storm in a glass of water.
9. What good serve candle and glasses, if the owl does not want to see.
Proverbs about Glass
Quotes related to Glass by Power Quotations