17 Dutch Proverbs about GoesAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Goes
1. He is so wise, that he goes upon the ice three days before it freezes.
2. He that comes unbidden goes unthanked.
3. He that goes a borrowing goes a sorrowing.
4. He that goes a-borrowing, goes a-sorrowing.
5. He who goes to bed with dogs will get up with fleas.
6. Poor folk's wisdom goes for little.
7. Sickness comes on horseback, but goes away on foot.
8. Step by step one goes far.
9. Take counsel before it goes ill, lest it go worse.
10. The candle that goes before gives the best light.
11. The pitcher goes so long to the well that it breaks at last.
12. Time goes, death comes.
13. When industry goes out of the door, poverty comes in at the window.
14. When the wine goes in the wit goes out.
15. Where the hedge is lowest every one goes over.
16. Who goes fasting to bed will sleep but lightly.
17. When hard work goes out of the door, poverty comes in at the window.
Proverbs about Goes
Quotes related to Goes by Power Quotations