33 Dutch Proverbs about GreatAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Great
1. A daily guest is a great thief in the kitchen.
2. A great book is a great evil.
3. After great droughts come great rains.
4. For great evils strong remedies.
5. From little things men go on to great.
6. From small beginning come great things.
7. Great boast. little roast.
8. Great cry and little wool, quoth the devil, when he sheared his hogs.
9. Great fishes break the net.
10. Great fools must have great bells.
11. Great gaps may be filled with small stones.
12. Great greediness to reap, helps not the money-heap.
13. Great promisers, bad paymasters.
14. Great talkers are little doers.
15. Great wealth, great care.
16. Great weights may hang on small wires.
17. He that despises the little is not worthy of the great.
18. Little strokes fell great oaks.
19. Little thieves have iron chains, and great thieves gold ones.
20. No greater promisers than they who have nothing to give.
Proverbs about Great
Quotes related to Great by Power Quotations