15 Dutch Proverbs about HeadAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Head
1. A scabby head fears the comb.
2. A still tongue makes a wise head.
3. A still tongue maketh a wise head.
4. He that hath a head of butter must not come near the oven.
5. It needs a cunning hand to shave a fool's head.
6. Many heads, many minds.
7. Money isn't everything, but it's way ahead of whatever is in second place.
8. Much wisdom is smothered in a poor man's head.
9. Never was hood so holy but the devil could get his head into it.
10. The trade of thick-headed Michael: eating, drinking, and idling.
11. When the head is sick the whole body is sick.
12. Wise men sue for offices, and blockheads get them.
13. A crown is no cure for the headache.
14. Like a chicken without a head.
15. To hit the nail on the head.
Proverbs about Head
Quotes related to Head by Power Quotations