8 Dutch Proverbs about HellAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Hell
1. He must have crept out of hell while the devil was asleep.
2. He that will have the kernel, must crack the shell.
3. He that would have the kernel must crack the shell.
4. He thinks to catch shell-fish in the trees.
5. Who has a bad wife, his hell begins on earth.
6. Better half an egg than empty shells.
7. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
8. Half an egg is better than an empty shell.
Proverbs about Hell
Quotes related to Hell by Power Quotations