10 Dutch Proverbs about HoneyAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Honey
1. He buys honey dear who has to lick it off thorns.
2. He that hath no honey in his pot, let him have it in his mouth.
3. He who makes himself honey will be eaten by the bees.
4. He who would gather honey must brave the sting of bees.
5. More flies are taken with a drop of honey than a tun of vinegar.
6. Oil is best at the beginning, honey at the end, and wine in the middle.
7. Honey is sweet, but the bee stings.
8. A honey tongue, a heart of gall.
9. Where the bee sucks honey the spider sucks poison.
10. The cost is high of the honey that must be licked from thorns.
Proverbs about Honey
Quotes related to Honey by Power Quotations