11 Dutch Proverbs about LateAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Late
1. Better reap two day too soon than one too late.
2. Better reap two days early than one day late.
3. It is too late to cry "Hold hard!" when the arrow has left the bow.
4. It's never too late.
5. Sooner or later the truth comes to light.
6. 'Tis too late to spare when the cask is bare.
7. When had comes, have is too late.
8. A little too late is much too late.
9. Better reap two days too soon than one too late.
10. It is too late to lock the stable door when the horses have already been stolen.
11. Better late than never.
Proverbs about Late
Quotes related to Late by Power Quotations