46 Dutch Proverbs about OtherAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Other
1. An indulgent mother makes a sluttish daughter.
2. Black will take no other hue.
3. Coupled sheep drown one another.
4. Darkness and night are mothers of thought.
5. Fortune is round; it makes one a king, another a dunghill.
6. From the father comes honour, from the mother comfort.
7. Grass is greener in other pastures.
8. He measures others by his own standard.
9. He that chases another does not sit still himself.
10. He waits long that waits for another main's death.
11. He who is surety for another, pays for him.
12. Idleness is hunger's mother, and of theft it is bull brother.
13. If one won't another will.
14. In eating 'tis good to begin, one morsel helps the other in.
15. It grieveth one dog that another goeth into the kitchen.
16. It is a grief to one beggar that another stands at the door.
17. It is easy to be liberal out of another man's purse.
18. It is easy to cut thongs form other men's leather.
19. It is good spinning from another's yarn.
20. It is good to warm oneself by another's fire.
Proverbs about Other
Quotes related to Other by Power Quotations