11 Dutch Proverbs about RideAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Ride
1. A sad bride makes a glad wife.
2. All are not princes who ride with the emperor.
3. All is well: for if the bride has not fair hair, she has a fair skin.
4. Beggars mounted ride their horses to death.
5. Better ride a good horse for a year, than an ass all your life.
6. Envy crieth of spite where honour rideth.
7. He that has the luck leads the bride to church.
8. It is better to ride for half a year on a good horse than to spend your entire life riding on a mule.
9. Rejoice in little, shun what is extreme; the ship rides safest in a little stream.
10. Ride on, but look before you.
11. When the wolf grows old the crows ride him.
Proverbs about Ride
Quotes related to Ride by Power Quotations