7 Dutch Proverbs about ThirdAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Third
1. A guest, like a fish, stinks the third day.
2. He who dies not in his twenty-third year, drowns not in his twenty-fourth, and is not slain in his twenty-fifth, may boast of good days.
3. One does it for love, another for honour, a third for money.
4. The third person makes good company.
5. The third time pays for all.
6. When two dogs fight for a bone, the third runs away with it.
7. When two dogs fight over a bone, a third one carries it away.
Proverbs about Third
Quotes related to Third by Power Quotations